For one night only, the cast of John Finnemore's Souvenir Programme and I are back in the Priory. Not the rehab centre, the pub. So, in a way, the opposite of the rehab centre. It's the very last try-out of new sketches for the new series, and it's on Monday 10th September, at 8pm. To reserve tickets, go here.
Meanwhile, here is a little thing I made. Hope you like it.
Saturday, 25 August 2012
Posted by John Finnemore at 12:37 pm
Thursday, 23 August 2012
This is Richmond, California.
It was named in 1854 by Edmund Randolph; after his home city of Richmond, Virginia.
This is Richmond, Virginia.
Thursday, 2 August 2012
- You can’t stop me!
- Woah, who are these deadly guys!
- Woah, wait up! What are you guys doing to me?
- Aha! Can’t hit me! Oh, he’s hitting me.
- Oh come on, how could he possibly get up there?
- This is so annoying! I’m not allowed to hit his hands now!
- How do I beat this guy? What do I have to do?
- Ah! He’s not dead yet! Ah, look at him! He isn’t dead.
- Aha, now I get it!
- Aha!! Oh!! Yes!! Thank you!!
- I beated him!!
- Oh, he’s changed into a machine.
- Birds in the water?! Why are there birds in the water?!