Thursday 1 November 2007

Also, I'm afraid I killed the French ambassador.

Every morning when I have my bath, my bleary eyes rest on my girlfriend's shampoo bottle, directly opposite me. And every morning, in that highly receptive and barely conscious state, I read, over and over again, the sentence they've chosen to emblazen on the back of it:

'Get A More Dazzling Blonde!'

Now, luckily, my current blonde is more than dazzling enough for me. But still, I can't help thinking Derren Brown would advise her she's playing with fire.

5 comments:

marianne said...

Ah. That's nice.

But John, have you considered that maybe my shampoo bottle is not emblazoned with a message for you, but instead simply a note to self?

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas Mr. Man. I like reading your blog so I thought I would send you seasons greetings. Have a happy New Year too.

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Woo! Let's see if we can't reach the 4 comments mark! Merry Christmas you
Simon

Anonymous said...

4th comment.

yanmaneee said...

kobe shoes
cheap jordans
jordan retro
reebok outlet
louboutin shoes
jordan 11
yeezy boost 700
yeezy boost 350 v2
goyard bags
supreme hoodie