Thursday 16 July 2009

Round up the usual suspects.

Hello. Sorry about the hiatus, I was writing a sitcom. It's done now, by the way; and recorded;and the first one is broadcast tomorrow at 11:30 in the morning. Hope you like it. I think I do.


In the meantime, does anyone recognise this man?


I'm particularly interested to find out if he's a magistrate, Tory councillor, or headmaster (He sort of looks like he could be all three.) Because I have a picture on my phone which, with a little judicious cropping and reflection removal, could lay the poor man open to an unscrupulous blackmail attempt:













6 comments:

Hennell said...

I don't recognize him. But I edited the pic so he fits in better.

Also, due to the new series of your delightful radio show I got round to making 'better' album art for it... I'm now concerned you're turning into my photoshop 'muse'.

Hennell said...

Second link should probably go here.

(Unless the second series takes a dramatic new direction, a half naked man at a bus stop doesn't really illustrate it all that well.... )

John Finnemore said...

That's fantastic - thank you! I love the tan line on the Tory councillor, from where he keeps his vest on on holiday. And the album art is great, though I fear the smoking wreckage is a tiny bit closer to the good taste boundary than the BBC would allow us to go...

Miss Pear said...

Begs the question of what he's gonna do with that umbrella.

Karyn said...

Lordy, that might just be my cousin. And if it is, then I think you're probably quite right to surround him by male lovelies.

The anxious Frog said...

Has anybody seen that he's got a SECOND umbrella in his briefcase ?

Here is then the question :
what on earth is he going to do with two umbrellas ???
(and I am now fearing the worst for the poor half naked men he is surrounded by...)