- Recycling box lids.
- A shelf.
- One of those pallets in which bakers deliver loaves.
- A 'Men at Work' road-sign.
And then there was this guy:
One of nature's optimists.
(While I'm here: some things you might care to listen to / watch on Christmas day, once you're bored with mince pies and arguing.
- Cabin Pressure Christmas Special, 8:30am, Radio 4. I wrote this, and am in it.
- Now Show Christmas Special, 12.30pm, Radio 4. I wrote some stuff for this.
- The One Ronnie, 5.10pm, BBC One. I wrote a sketch for this. The Attenborough one.)