Monday, 26 March 2007

Why yes, as a matter of fact I do live in Islington. However did you guess?

Er… hello. Remember me? I used to write stuff here. KQ’s last comment has shamed me into returning to this blog, if only because I cannot bear to see that blameless man take the rap for the truly atrocious novel I plan to write in my forties.

Yesterday, I saw a shop called ‘Essentials’. Subtitled ‘Aromatherapy for people, houses and dogs’ Has there ever been a more triumphant misuse of the word ‘Essential’?

2 comments:

Jian Zhuo said...

coach outlet store
air max
jordan pas cher
parada outlet
borse gucci
nike free flyknit
canada goose jackets
toms outlet
coach factory outlet
fitflops shoes
20170113

Anonymous said...

Yes. There has been a more triumphant misuse of the word 'essential' - doesn't it mean essential oils in this context?