Sunday 20 December 2009

I'm beginning to think they don't even have any good tidings for me. Or my kin.

Help! Am trapped in the house by a gang of strangers, demanding something called 'figgy pudding'. Have told them I have no pudding of any sort, 'figgy' or otherwise; but they are deaf to reason, and simply keep repeating that they won't leave until they get some. Did my best to improvise with what I could find in the kitchen, and offered them tinned rice pudding with dried prunes in it; but they threw it angrily back in my face, and went back to chanting 'bring some out here', despite the fact that they are inside with me. The siege is now in its third day. Please send help. Or figs.  

3 comments:

Stu said...

Two days away from Xmas and still no sign of anyone answering your plea for fruit-based assistance.

The siege must surely have come to an end by now? Are you still with us or has the fruit salad of time congealed and gone-off in a most unseasonal of kind of way?

All the best from the other side of the Channel for Xmas and let's have series 3 of Cabin Pressure in 2010.

Now, back to the Piggy Fudding ...

Anonymous said...

sending figs, Royal Mail say 3-4 days... hang in there fella...

QuickBooks xpert said...

Nice Blog !
Our experts at QuickBooks Phone Number are trained enough to give you immediate services for all QuickBooks issues in this extraordinary situation.