Wednesday 3 November 2010

The Diary of a Nobody


Sorry it's gone a bit quiet here, though those of you who like Cabin Pressure will be happy to know that's because I'm working really hard on it. Normal service will be resumed next week, but in the meantime, have I mentioned that I have co-written (with the musical genius Susannah Pearse), and will be performing in a musical based on the brilliant comic novel The Diary of a Nobody? No I haven't, is the answer to that; but I have now. It's on from the 2nd to the 5th of December at the Drill Hall in central London, and let me immediately reassure you that I barely sing at all. But others do, and they're terrific at it. Tickets are available from the Drill Hall.

7 comments:

B-man said...

What a nice and amazing blog.

Auntie Em said...

Thank you so much for all that hard work. The Christmas special recording last night was an absolute joy - hilarious, touching and so beautifully written. You never waste a word!

The acting was superb too - your "retreat into the locker" might be lost on the radio but I'll never forget it as long as I live.

Thank you for creating such a brilliant show.

alixjan said...

Really useful blog.Good work keeping this updated! Cheap Funny Shirts Thanks a lot!

Eli Lower said...

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed Cabin Pressure at the weekend, It was absolutely brilliant and so hilarious- even (maybe even especially,) the second time round!
I can't wait for Series 3!
Thank you for such an entertaining evening, the 2 hour wait outside was definitely worth it!

Eli. (The girl who gave you the scribbly drawing outside. :P)

Rana Raeuchle said...

Yay more Cabin Pressure! I don't know if you have any idea how many fans you have here in the US, but we're all waiting anxiously for the next release!

And Diary of a Nobody?! :D That makes me so happy! Is this something that will be readily available on CD for those of us who cannot make the show?

Unknown said...

Now, you are allowed to share your feedback with the KFC India by completing the KFC Survey India.

kfc feedback india

Unknown said...

Do you like to purchase at Olive Garden? then go there and purchase your favorite products? share your visit experience and give the best and precious response through the Olive Garden Online Survey.

Olive Garden Online Survey