- 'I say, Meg! You have let me down!' he said, under cover of Father's carving.
- He looked and looked and looked, for Sarah was such a funny shape!
- Wherever he went, everyone ran away.
- The proud snowman said 'No, I won't lend you my warm scarf.'
- But one day, when dinner had been a little less filling than usual, Christopher's Mamma addressed him in a new and serious way.
- Mimsy Poops tilted her white bud of a chin before going out.
- More photographs were taken, this time with Sarah sharing the cowologist's enormous umbrella.
I didn't have time to read any of these stories, unfortunately. Some I can make an educated guess at - I don't suppose any of us are in much doubt about how the proud snowman's scarf-sharing policy worked out for him. But which of us is bold enough to claim we can predict the proposal Christopher's Mamma is about to make; or explain just how Sarah (who was such a funny shape) even came to meet a 'cowologist', let alone share his enormous umbrella?